Caffeine?

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

What caffeine if any do yall drink? I grew up in a heavy tea household and didn't really start drinking coffee until college and then only sparingly. I've recently bought a pour-over coffeemaker and decided to switch to coffee in the morning because it's delicious, and has so many health benefits (especially preventing parkinsons and other diseases). What are your caffeine habits? Favorite drinks?

10 REPLIES 10

zoesolomon
Révolutionnaire Team

Caffeine makes me so jittery!!! I stick to tea... coffee only in desperate times! Or some vitamin C... 

I definitely didn't know about the coffee health benefits! I always hear about the health drawbacks. Need to look into that!

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team

Right! It's interesting what we hear more about.

Jessica
Révolutionnaire Team

I LOVE coffee but find that whenever I drink it I get major anxiety 😞 So I'm more of a matcha drinker (for some reason it doesn't make anxious)! 

+1 for matcha!! @Justice and I have been big matcha fans for years and started making our own matcha lattes w/ homemade oat milk during COVID!

carlyfaulkner1
Révolutionnaire Team

I grew up in a tea drinking household too! I'm not a big fan of coffee. I've tried drinking it but it gives me migraines and I can never get over the taste LOL. 

Nia
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I used to exclusively drink tea and similarly started drinking coffee in university. I've been trying to cut down on my coffee intake over the past few weeks but when I'm feeling really tired ill have a pick-me-up from Greenhouse which has Fermented Yerba Mate and Green Tea Leaf Extract to give you lots of energy super quick without the crash that coffee sometimes causes. 

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like a really spicy chai latte with oat milk or a good old matcha latte! Have yet to try coffee though 

NathanW
Visionary I

I used to be a huge black coffee drinker but since moving to the UK for school it's been all about tea. Not herbal tea but real black tea, when I'm here in the US I still like my morning jolt of coffee though Erewhon has some great iced coffee as well.

Stella
Visionary I

Double espresso shots are my go-to...but I'm working on cutting back haha 

john24
Contributor III

Coffee. Two creams, two sugars. This has been my go to for years and never fails me