Let's Talk Astrology!

carlyfaulkner1
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

Question for everyone now that Leo season is upon us. What is your zodiac sign? Do you believe that it truly reflects who you are or are you skeptical about astrology? I'm a scorpio and I think that some of what they say about scorpios definitely is true for me but there are also some parts of me that don't always align with "scorpio traits." Let me know your thoughts in the comments! 

8 REPLIES 8

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

I've never really been super into astrology, but I think it's kind of fun and interesting to consider. I'm a gemini and definitely feel like I have two main parts to my personality and can change moods quickly, but there's always more to the story. I also have a very different personality than most of the other geminis in my life.....👀

My bro is a gemini and its so hard to figure out what he's thinking because he could either be in a really good mood or really abysmal mood. A lot of Geminis are like 2 people in one and you never know which side you're gonna get 🥴

marinajosephine
Contributor III

I'm a pisces, and I do see a lot of myself in the traits that come with that sign. I've always been interested in astrology, but over the past year I've been learning more about birth charts as a whole and what each sign means for each placement.  There could be some traits that a person doesn't align with in their sun sign, but a different sign in their chart could explain why they don't fit that trait.  Once I started looking at the whole birth chart instead of just the sun sign I started noticing how accurate a person's chart really is.  I find it really fascinating that you can really learn a lot about a person just by reading their chart 🙂

Agree with you @marinajosephine on the importance of looking at your chart. I'm pisces through and through with the exception of my moon which is in Sagittarius! My friends have always said that I certainly don't come across as a Pisces on the daily, but perhaps that can be explained by moon sign?   

I agree! Once I saw my birth chart I really felt like it all made much more sense lol. For instance, while my sun is in scorpio my moon is leo which I definitely feel like that makes a lot of sense because when I first meet someone I’m usually reserved but after I feel more comfortable around them I become really outgoing and more extroverted 

NathanW
Visionary I

I'm a Leo and embody that 100%. Energy is always on 1000 for me 🦁

YASSSSS!! That is why I love leos! Y'all are always a good time!

Stella
Visionary I

So appreciate this question. Virgo all the way like my fave Queen B!