New Music Out Now

brandonb
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

So last week and weeks prior have been filled with new drops from artists like Normani, Cardi, Snoh Alegra, Doja Cat, Tinashe and so many more. Which project or singles have been your favorite and who do you think has the "Song of the Summer" on lock? 🤔

6 REPLIES 6

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OMGGG!! New Music Friday has been my jammmm this summer. And by New Music Friday, I literally mean 12:01 AM ET. I love love love Snoh's new album, TEMPORARY HIGHS IN THE VIOLET SKIES esp the Tyler the Creator features. And I know this might be a hot take, but I really like Pop Smoke's 2nd posthumous album, Faith. 

But I'm still not hearing a song of the summer yet....

blaizeexeter
Junior Editor Junior Editor
Junior Editor

so today was supposed to be HUGE for music but i found it a tad disappointing. maybe i'm not hearing what the rest of y'all are but donda was def unfinished and underwhelming. hopefully it's better when it officially drops. but INDUSTRY BABY?!?!? montero has done it again. the production, the lyrics, the ROLLOUT. let's also thank sean bankhead for giving us these excellent mv. the industry baby visuals were incredible and i may not have liked the actual song but he snapped on the wildside video too.

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

@blaizeexeter .... yeah I'm not tuning into Donda until it's available on Spotify lol so TBD till then

NathanW
Visionary I

Waiting for Donda.......... In the meantime been listening to a lot of Biggie on repeat 🐐🐐🐐

KamilleJ
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

I LOVE TIKTOK! Living for everything from Twerkulator to the Jeff Bezos song right now so those are the songs of the summer for me.

Stella
Visionary I

So....I really like Sour. Beyond the obvious good 4 u, I'm really into traitor and hope ur ok. good 4 u is def the song of my summer though!!