What are you most looking forward to this summer? Post vaxx life? Keeping any pandemic habits?

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

6 REPLIES 6

Kara
Moderator Moderator

I've definitely gotten used to living the life of a hermit.

But, what I am looking forward to is dressing up and heading to a couple of events. Where I'm from (Grenada), the government is allowing cultural events for our carnival season, although we're not officially having carnival. I'm fully vaxxed, and the country had zero cases the last time I checked, so we should be good. 

Zero cases @Kara !! You guys are mad lucky over there 🤯

NathanW
Visionary I

Going back to Uni, lots of parties, concerts, I even miss lining up for clubs.  I'll definitely be more conscious of germs and stuff now but I am excited for things to go back to normal

KamilleJ
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

I'm looking forward to a hot girl summer with my hand sanitizer and mask in my purse! 

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm VERY excited to start traveling again and reuniting with family and friends!! And while I'm ready to get back out there, I agree with @KamilleJ and won't be saying goodbye to wearing a mask anytime soon...

Stella
Visionary I

I'm looking forward to going back to school, I really miss my friends. I'm going to keep the constant sanitizing though I haven't even had a cold the whole pandemic!