Young Moms can prom

Tashelle
Contributor II

Hi everyone! I’m new here, my name is Tashelle, and I just wanted to say I’m thankful for being a part of this wonderful community! 

@young.moms.can_ was created by a young mom, (myself) realizing that too many times society ostracizes us because they think we “choose” to be pregnant at a young age and throw our lives away. When majority of the time that’s not the case. We are left feeling so empty and alone and ashamed of our current predicament. But, We’ve come to trample that stigma. YOUNG MOMS CAN. You can do it, you can make it, your not alone. We made this page to be a dynamic advocate to everyone who has experienced the challenges of being a young mom. We are your support system. 🙏🏽 

i am currently in the process of planning a prom for young moms who never got the chance to attend prom due to their untimely pregnancies. The date is August 28th 2021. I have set up a GoFundMe https://gofund.me/e0f4f9a0 to help offset some of the costs for this event. If you all can donate to this task. That will be so awesome! And greatly appreciated 🙏🏽🙏🏽Thank you and God bless! 

11 REPLIES 11

KamilleJ
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

This is so beautiful! Welcome @Tashelle and thank you for your leadership on this lovely initiative! 

Thank you so much!! I appreciate you 🥰🙏🏽 @KamilleJ 

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Echoing @KamilleJ, a big welcome to you @Tashelle! And thank you for sharing info about the Young Moms Can Prom! I just donated and am happy to support. Looking forward to seeing more of your great work and always excited to help how we can 💫

I just saw it! I am beyond grateful for you @Justice & the work you are doing! Thank you so much for being such an impactful support for me &  Young Moms Can! It is greatly appreciated! So excited to see what’s in store! 

💫💫💫💫💫

Stella
Visionary I

Hi Tashelle! This is extraordinary and would be so incredible to see in different cities too! Would love to hear how it goes and more about your experience in planning this. 

Thank you @Stella !! 🥰🥰 I will share pics and details once the event is over! I appreciate the support! 

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

This is beautiful!! Welcome to Rév, Tashelle!

Tashelle
Contributor II

@Leah Thank you very much! Abd thank you for the donation! It is greatly appreciated 💜🥰

Janae_J
Contributor II

Thank you for the amazing work that you're doing. Welcome to Révolutionnaire!❤️

@Janae_J  thank you so much! ❤️❤️