current favourite shows

blaizeexeter
Junior Editor Junior Editor
Junior Editor

hey y'all!! let me know which shows you're watching rn! i'm always looking for recs 👀

21 REPLIES 21

carlyfaulkner1
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

Hey! If you're into fantasy or science fiction check out the magicians on Netflix! I'm currently watching the last season and I love ittt

I've heard awesome things about The Magicians @carlyfaulkner1 , will have to check it out 😁

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm rewatching Girlfriends for like the 10th time lol! Highly recommend for some hilarious content and Black Girl Magic 

Stella
Visionary I

Ah! Love that you asked this - I just started season 2 of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and loving it so far. 

Following this thread to hear suggestions from other members!

omg i'm OBSESSED with that show!!

tell me who your faves are! 

Kourtney, Nini, and Ricky are my faves! Do you Stan Nini with Ricky or Ricky and Gina?

rina was fueled on sadness and desperation so def rini. it's kinda upsetting how they can just never be happy tho 😕

I love this show! I started watching it as a joke, but instantly became hooked!

RIGHT?! like i was gonna hate-watch it but then it was acc good 😭

Yessss! That’s how I got into it too. I’m a big fan of the original HSM movies but thought the series would be awful like most new Disney shows . I was so surprised when I actually started binge watching it 

Nia
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Blackish + Grownish are always my go-tos! 🤎

Those were good in the early seasons but Blackish is annoying with the same tired narratives over and over. Have you watched BlackAF? The actual storylines are pretty basic but the fits are actually fire which makes the series better. 

Faith
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@blaizeexeter - I'm watching an Apple TV series called "Defending Jacob". It's about a young man bullied by a popular boy in his grade 8 class. It's an 8-part series that follows Jacob's trial following the death of the student. 

john24
Contributor III

Lucifer and the Office are my current favourites as well as Friends which is an older show from the 90s. 

okay i've been meaning to get into lucifer for a while! is it really that good?? also omg the office is AMAZING. friends is banned in my household so i have yet to make it past episode 3 lol

KamilleJ
Révolutionnaire Team

Desperate Housewives!! It is so good - especially the first season, 

my mom was OBSESSED with that show lol 

nokeke
Contributor I

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is super good! Really funny and the main character's outfits are gorgeous 😍

NathanW
Visionary I

Fresh Prince is a classic, the Undoing is one of the best crime/mystery shows that has come out in a while its on HBO

zoesolomon
Révolutionnaire Team

I just started how I met your mother! Honestly though I am torn because I like the show but I find it SO objectifying to women (ie. Barney's character) and the humour that I wonder if I can tolerate watching it...

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team

Just finished binging The Cable Girls! Such an incredible period piece set in Spain from the 1920s-30s with beautifully deep friendships among women, murder, mystery, politics, romance, and more! I watched in Spanish with Spanish subtitles, but worth the watch with whatever subtitles you need/choose.