ivy park

blaizeexeter
Junior Editor Junior Editor
Junior Editor

hey y'all! so as you probably know, beyoncé has released several drops in her ivy park collab w adidas. flex park aka drop 3.5 (swimwear) dropped today but i haven't been feeling the collections since the second drop. i completely skipped icy park and only got one thing today. i guess i just wanted to know you're thoughts on flex park and previous collections.

7 REPLIES 7

Nia
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I loved Ivy Park pre-Addidas and still have lots of activewear from the original collection! I only got a few things from the November 2020 collection but don’t wear them as often as I wear the original pieces. Icy Park was probably my favourite drop since the Addidas partnership! The colourway was 😍😍😍 Especially all of the shades of brown! There are some great pieces from the flex park collection, I like that the three stripes are more minimal this time around🙈What did you get today? @blaizeexeter 

i got the one piece w the knot! def an impulse buy lol 

Leah
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

we love a fun impulse buy!

That's a good one @blaizeexeter - actually one of the best from this drop in my opinion!

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I love Beyoncé and have literally since the age of 5. Just picture mini Justice in daycare assembling a stage out of building blocks to belt out Survivor on. That being said, I just can't get into Ivy Park....I don't know why the collections don't speak to me. This latest drop is a bold collection with a popping colour, but I can't see myself wearing any of these items....what's up Adidas??

maya_simmons
Révolutionnaire Team Révolutionnaire Team
Révolutionnaire Team

I also am a huge Beyonce fan and have been for years, but the only Ivy Park item I've purchased is a baseball hat. It's not necessarily because I don't like the clothes, but rather because I have no idea where I'd wear them?? As much as I'd like to believe that I live a life that warrants wearing latex track pants, that is not the case💀 

So true!!! The original collection before the Adidas partnership was so much better and actual activewear that I love and wear often but since Adidas it has been more style first and practicality second which is unexpected because Adidas is usually wearability first and style second