Welcome to Toronto Curly Girl Meetup

TCGM
Contributor II

Welcome to our space!  Toronto Curly Girl Meetup is a community that empowers and educates on natural curly hair.  Here you can meet like-minded people looking for other curl friends, share thoughts and ideas on products, and styling techniques, and get great resources. 

This is a space for you and the causes you care about! Here are a few quick tips to get you started:

💞Connect with other curl friends and share your thoughts, tips and tricks, and encouragement 

🎟We have an annual event where curlies from Toronto can enjoy an afternoon of panel discussions with content creators, hair stations, swag bags, and more! Click the link to purchase tickets to TCGM 2022 Here 

🛍 On our website, we stock exclusively Canadian WOC beauty and hair products, you can check it out here

Start by introducing yourself and tell us your name, where are you from and what is your favorite thing about your curly hair 💕

2 REPLIES 2

Shamona
Visionary I

Hey, I'm Shamona from St.Vincent and the Grenadines. My favorite thing about my curly hair is the volume and versatility.😁

TCGM
Contributor II

Hi Shamona! It’s nice to e-meet you 💕. We love your response about what’s your favourite thing about your curly hair! That’s one of our favourite characteristics as well! 💕