Welcome to Canadian Youth Climate Action Team

YcatCanada
Contributor III

We are a youth-led, non-profit organization, whose mission is to drive intersectional climate action in Canada and around the world. We are a branch of Youth Climate Action Team Inc, who, combined with YCAT CA and six other regional branches, has gained 1.3k members, working with over 200,000 young people. Through our past initiatives and partnerships, we have worked with the Director of the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), the Under-Secretary General of the UN, and the White House, as a member of the Youth In Gov Coalition. We are leading the first ever teen-driven research study, using Harvard energy research, and recently won the Old Navy "Imagine a Greener Future" prize.

YCAT Canada hopes to establish our organization through independent initiatives, grow our membership, and unite young climate activists across the country. Canada's rate of warming is twice that of the global average; we have work to do.

Become a Change Maker. Join Our Team.

For more information, check out our linktree! https://linktr.ee/YCAT_Canada 

3 REPLIES 3

Stella
Visionary I

WOW! Awesome initiative fr! Looking forward to seeing more stuff from y'all and getting involved! I'll check out your site 💛💛💛💛

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SUPER excited for what's to come!! Welcome to Révolutionnaire!!

Amrik4
Contributor I

Great content and definitely looking for more, and to see whats next for Canadian climate policy.