Lounge Posts

Welcome + Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Révolutionnaire ! You can introduce yourself to the community in the comments below! Add your name, pronouns, causes of interest and a fun fact! ✨ Here you can meet like-minded people looking to make a difference, learn about issues of in...

What Piece Stood Out To You Recently?

"We are not victims-we are victors, the greatest predictors of progress. We press for change, we push on and act on our responsibility to bring visibility to the most vulnerable, to bring freedom to those who didn't have a choice, to bring volume to ...

Shamona by Visionary I
  • 2 replies
  • 2 revs

The Slap

What are everyone's thoughts on the oscars slap? Did Chris Rock deserve it for attacking a Black woman's hair or was Will Smith out of line? I've been going back and forth with my friends on this, I dont agree with violence but also think we cant say...

NathanW by Visionary I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 revs

Hijab-Freedom or Oppression?

Feminists and high-end fashion have made hijabs and other Islamic coverings more or less normal in America. There's a good chance you will see a Muslim when you walk down the street in a large city. But for many women in other countries they can be e...

eggs by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 4 revs

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩Drop some below

This new trend has me thinking about carrying around a IRL. What are some of your biggest ? I'll go first:"I know Black Lives Matter, but..."  "They/them pronouns are difficult"  We hear them everyday...which one's come to mind for you...

NathanW by Visionary I
  • 1 replies
  • 3 revs

This weekend's devastation in Haiti, another vestige of slavery

I can't help but feel pure anger in looking at the devastating images and videos coming out of Haiti following the 7.2 earthquake on Saturday. Haiti was the first Black-led republic and first independent Caribbean state after it defeated French rule ...

NathanW by Visionary I
  • 4 replies
  • 11 revs

New Music Out Now

So last week and weeks prior have been filled with new drops from artists like Normani, Cardi, Snoh Alegra, Doja Cat, Tinashe and so many more. Which project or singles have been your favorite and who do you think has the "Song of the Summer" on lock...

brandonb by Révolutionnaire Team
  • 6 replies
  • 7 revs