Lounge Posts

Welcome + Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Révolutionnaire ! You can introduce yourself to the community in the comments below! Add your name, pronouns, causes of interest and a fun fact! ✨ Here you can meet like-minded people looking to make a difference, learn about issues of in...

About Water Scarcity

Water scarcity is the lack of sufficient available water resources to meet the demand of water usage within a region. It already affects every continent and around 4 billion people around the world at least one month per year. The major causes of wat...

Shamona by Visionary I
  • 0 replies
  • 1 revs

Brainstorming Thread

How can you be revolutionary this Summer of 2023 and/or going forward OR suggest to someone something they're good at and how they can be revolutionary solo or collaboratively? Go!

Shamona by Visionary I
  • 2 replies
  • 1 revs

Where To?

Like I said before, this summer, "We outside"!What locations do you think may need assistance from a change maker like yourself, and how would you help?

Shamona by Visionary I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 revs

What Piece Stood Out To You Recently?

"We are not victims-we are victors, the greatest predictors of progress. We press for change, we push on and act on our responsibility to bring visibility to the most vulnerable, to bring freedom to those who didn't have a choice, to bring volume to ...

Shamona by Visionary I
  • 2 replies
  • 2 revs

IG LIVE: All things Donation Drives

IG LIVE ALERT: All things Donation Drives癩Révolutionnaire Action Leader and HBCU Liason, @Lethan Hampton will be going live with Professional Athlete and Entrepreneur Jeff Coby (@JeffCoby) this Friday at 5pm ET on Révolutionnaire's Instagram. The c...

IMG_5436.JPG

Révolutionnaire Action Leaders to Speak at STEMM IT UP

Excited to share that Révolutionnaire Action Leaders and STEM Stars @Jaden and @Lethan will be speaking at Revolutionize Stem's STEMM IT UP Summer Workshop tomorrow! Read more about them below, check out their posts in Housing + Food Security, and s...

Justice by Co-Founder
  • 0 replies
  • 7 revs

Révolutionnaire Weekly Recap | June 7 - June 11

Révolutionnaire Weekly Recap | June 7 - June 11 Check out our newest articles this week! 癩 ⚖️ Criminal Justice Reform: @irenekoo Irene posted about the Racial Disparities in Juvenile Justice Systems  Environmentalism: @KamilleJ wrote a fundamental ...