What are your energy leaks? How do you recharge?

Nia
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Energy leaks are situations and people who drain or impact your energy stores. What do you feel are your biggest energy leaks as changemakers? How do you manage them and take the time to recharge? ☁️

3 REPLIES 3

NathanW
Visionary I

A big "energy leak" for me is any time I have to defend myself and my positions to people who are not as liberal and have strongly differing views, it's exhausting. I recharge by going to the gym, playing ball and doing things that are active to take my mind off of it

I definitely connect to this energy leak, it can be so exhausting sometimes trying to defend points when the other party won't listen. I usually recharge by doing skin maintenance and self-care, cooking, and last but not least sleeping lol.

Justice
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bad news rabbit holes are a huge energy leak for me. I find myself being really sensitive to the challenges of the world today and have to be really strict about setting consumption limits. I often like to recharge with a quick bike ride, long walk, or relaxing candle and journaling sesh right before bed.